Premiere resource for shipping, packing, printing, mailbox, mailing, freight Services
- 11/4/2019 - Packing Tips: Cushioning and Sealing Your Boxes
We often emphasize the importance of choosing the right box when shipping your items. But did you know that the proper cushioning and sealing of your box is just as important? Here are some useful packing tips:
- 11/4/2019 - Pack and Ship Hawaii Moving Checklist To Help With Your Move
Moving to a new state may seem like an overwhelming undertaking. But with enough preparation and the help of an experienced moving company, your move can be well executed.
- 11/11/2019 - Beware of Fraudulent Mystery Shopper Scams
Postal Inspectors warn the public of a reshipping scam where people receive emails that offer them to become a paid mystery shopper.
- 11/11/2019 - Helpful Tips When Moving To the Mainland From Hawaii
The process of moving to the mainland from Hawaii may seem challenging, but with proper planning and execution, it doesn't have to be. Here are some of our tips to help make your move a little smoother.
- 11/18/2019 - Tips On How To Save On Postage
With the rise in USPS prices, here are a few tips that may help you save a few dollars when mailing.
- 11/18/2019 - Moving Offices? Pack and Ship Hawaii Can Help!
If you've been tasked with helping move your office to a new location, the task may seem daunting. But with the help of Pack and Ship Hawaii and some of these helpful tips, you can make your office move as efficient as possible.
- 11/25/2019 - Managing a Change in Address - Honolulu Hawaii
Are you moving and wondering how to go about a change of address with USPS, here's some simple tips and reminders.
- 11/25/2019 - Moving To And From Neighbor Islands in Hawaii
If you are moving to or from a Neighboring Island, Pack and Ship Hawaii can help with your move. We have access to reliable shipping lines and ocean freight resources which help keep our rates low and competitive.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?